Monday, October 8, 2012

Some Carter Videos

I’m loving taking videos with my new phone.  I can upload them to youtube automatically from the phone instead of having to hook to a computer, sync with that computer and then upload.  It’s so much easier!!!  Only issue is that the video no longer takes up the whole screen like it does with my blackberry.  It only shows the center portion, like the shape of the i-Phone.   Anyone know anything I can do to fix this?  I’m not sure if there’s a fix or not…

Sorry this one is kinda dark.  He was a sleepy boy in this one!!  We had just gotten back from church and he ALWAYS falls asleep on us during the drive back.  It’s kind of a pain because he’ll take that 20 minute cat nap and when he does wake up we can’t put him down for a real nap because he’s wide awake then.  So usually we keep him up for about 30 minutes or so to let him try to get tired again. 

And here’s a couple of videos I took of him while we were all at the park in our neighborhood (he LOVES the swing):

By the way, the reason I’m coughing at him in this video is because he’s doing this fake cough lately.  He sees someone cough (for real) and then he copies them.  It’s hilarious to watch.

Also, something HUGE happened this weekend.  Carter started saying “dada”.  Well, technically he says “dadadadadadadada” as if it’s a never ending word.  Justin thought he heard him say it on the golf cart but wasn’t sure.  After dinner, I gave him a bath and he said it non-stop so I knew he was saying it on purpose.  Know how I’ve said before that when Carter learns to do something new he does it all the time, even during bed time?  No exception to this.  When Justin put him down for the night, we were looking at the monitor while decorating the house for Halloween (see post below) and Carter was just standing up, looking at the door saying “dadadadadadadada”.  He’s done it pretty much non-stop ever since then.  I tried to get a video right before bed of him doing it, but he seemed to be more interested in playing…you can kind of hear it though.  But it’s not near as well versed as he has been saying it.  I’ll have to get a better video later:

1 comments:

Fiona said...

Adorable videos!! :) Alidia just started saying 'dada' or usually dadada or adada too! No 'mama's in sight yet though. It is all about Daddy for now! :)

Archive