Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Decor

I finally got to decorate my house for Halloween!!!  There's only two holidays that I really go all out when decorating for....Halloween and Christmas.  Is that weird that it's two of the most polar opposite holidays there is?  Anyway, I didn't get to do much last year because Justin was out of town the majority of October and I was 7 months pregnant and couldn't reach anything because I was gigantic.  So I'm getting to make up for it this year!  **Photos from my phone...yes, I finally got my i-Phone 5...and LOVING Instagram!!**








4 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh wow... it all looks great!! You did a very good job decorating!

Annie and Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie and Greg said...

Very spooky! I like it! I tend to go the fall route rather than Halloween, so that I can use them through November too. I'll do a post with my fall decor once I get Greg to hang one last thing.

HickChickBritt said...

So cute! You just made me so excited to decorate our new house, we move in on Sunday.

Archive