Thursday, October 25, 2012

First School Picture

Carter isn’t even one yet and we already have his very first school picture.  I just can’t believe it!  I don’t technically consider going to Mother’s Day Out twice a week for 4 hours each day “school”, but pretty much everyone else does, so I’ll just roll with it and try to remember that he’s 1, not 5. 

photo15

I put the label under Carter - 9 months because he was almost 9 months when the picture was taken.  I plan to buy a package of his pictures for every school picture he ever has between now and high school.  I’m not sure what exactly I plan to do with them, but I do intend to make some kind of collage out of them when he’s older.  Maybe have them all printed on a blanket or something and give him the blanket when he graduates high school.  Something like that.

3 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Oh my goodness Marcie! I die at his cuteness!!! Seriously!

Hope y'all are having a good week!!!

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Super cute.
I buy all the school pictures! I can't get enough.

Fiona said...

Awww this are adorable!! What a handsome little boy! :)

Archive