Saturday, May 21, 2011

# 58 – NOT CHECK…

Yes, you read that right.  I said “not” check.  That’s because I can’t check this one off anymore.  I mentioned when I made my 101 List that some of the things either cost too much money or involved a significant amount of time to travel places and I just don’t have that much PTO in a 3 year period to go to all of them.  My plan was to roll the uncompleted items onto a new list because I knew I would complete them all, I just wasn’t sure I would be able to do them in 101 days.  Number 58 is not like this, however.  Number 58 is something that, no matter how long I wait or how much money I run into, I will never be able to cross it off.  How is that possible?  Allow me to explain with one picture.

Number 58 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to NOT have a kid.

 

IMGP0145

Oops :)

14 comments:

Laura Sue said...

Omgosh!!!! At least Its an exciting surprise! I'm so Happy and excited for y'all! I know you'll be a great mother!

Brenna Langham said...

I've read your list! You're the reason I made one. I knew before I even read your post what it was going to be!

Congratulations {on the house and the baby}!

Anonymous said...

Yep

Christina said...

That's something I have on a list too, I just didn't include it on my 101 in 1001. Congratulations! You seem like you'll be a good Mom!

Sh said...

Hahahaha! I wondered how you'd tell everyone! NICE! And congrats, of course!!

stephanie said...

AHHH CONGRATS X234087340578324098!!!! :)

Allison said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Melis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

So, so excited for you guys!

Jenny Strickland said...

So happy for yall! Congratulations!

The Langham's said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Your're gonna be such a great momma. I bet your kid is gonna be a great dancer. :)

Allison said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! THAT ROCKS!! Congrats girl! I was secretly hoping you would never be able to check this one off! Thought of it this morning in fact! Thought about how you would make a great Mom and that you needed to just change #58 to something else! Too LATE!!! YEAH!

April said...

Hee hee! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Hey Lady! Been out of town and just now catching up on blogging! Congrats on having a bun in the oven! So excited for you!

Archive