Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unseen Wedding Pics

This is actually kind of funny. I am friends with a girl at work that is looking for a photographer for her wedding. She likes my photographer a lot, but since Amelia has recently made her permanent move to Los Angeles, that option is out for her. I told her that Amelia brought other photographers with her to do my wedding, one of which is actually out on her own with her own business now. Her name is Melissa Pardi. I had never been to her website, but another friend of mine is using Melissa for her wedding, so I suggested her to my work girlfriend. We looked up her website, which I hate to admit I hadn't done since finding out she was running her own photography business, but as we were looking through her wedding galleries, I noticed pictures she had taken from me and Justin's wedding that I didn't even know existed!! My friend and I got a kick out of it and I thoroughly enjoying seeing them. Melissa is such an awesome photographer and she was so much fun that day. I would definitely suggest her if you're looking for a photographer! She actually went to Hoover High, where I went to high school, but I don't think I was at Hoover anymore when she was there. Anyway, here's the link to the pics on her website:

Melissa Pardi Photography

0 comments:

Archive