Friday, December 11, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

I'm so late on posting Christmas decor, but better late than never! This is our first Christmas as a married couple and our first Christmas to get a tree taller than four feet :) We decided to go with a live tree. I was against it at first, but Justin convinced me to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did. It smells SOOOOO good!! Also, getting a real tree was #69 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days.

Photobucket

I have to give props to my friend Tiffany. She made the bow that is on the top of the tree. She's so creative and crafty! Thanks Tiff!

Here's some ornaments I got from the Galleria. There's an ornament shop and they have TONS of awesome ornaments. I couldn't splurge too much so I just got the bride and groom and the scuba divers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bride and groom is kind of hard to see, but that is our wedding date on the tux and our names at the bottom of the bridal gown. Love it!

I'm in love with our mantle :) My mom is so good at decorating. She helped out with most of our decorations around the house.

Photobucket

Tomorrow is a busy day for us. My sis-in-law is graduating with a third degree from UAB in the afternoon and we're all going out to dinner to celebrate. After dinner, Justin and I are joining our friends Trevor and Tiffany to get everything set up for our Tacky Christmas Party that we're hosting for friends. I get to make holiday cupcakes out of this....

Photobucket

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll post pictures from our party sometime next week. They should be good :)

0 comments:

Archive