Thursday, December 13, 2012

Prayer Warriors

My dear sweet blog friends, someone needs your prayers right now.  Over the next five days to be exact.  See, there’s this girl, Jenny, and I’ve never met her, but I feel like I have known her for years because we’ve been following each other’s blogs and commenting on each other’s lives for a very long time now.  Jenny and her husband Adam started trying to get pregnant over a year ago.  August 2011 to be exact.  They got pregnant in May 2012 and found out about it in June, but all the excitement was short lived when she miscarried sometime between June and July.  She was devastated. 

They started trying again and low and behold she got pregnant again in November.  They’ve already been to a couple of doctor appointments, but it’s not looking good.  The sac isn’t growing at the rate is should be.  This is a common problem with endometriosis, which her doctor diagnosed her with and she has already had surgery to correct.  Jenny and Adam have to wait until December 18th for another ultrasound but her doctor already told her that it doesn’t look good.  I can’t imagine how she is feeling right now.  I feel awful for anyone who’s had to experience a miscarriage, let alone multiple miscarriages.  So anyway, Jenny is a faithful follower of our Lord.  She believes in miracles and she is asking for prayers.  I believe in the power of prayer and can’t think of anyone that needs them more than her and this sweet baby right now.  Please pray with me, with us, that this baby is ok.  We need prayer warriors!

6 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Thank you for this post Marcie! But most of all thank you for the prayers!

When I first started blogging a few years ago I honestly didn't know what I would get our of it. But now I know its a God thing! By blogging He has brought so many wonderful women in my life! And I am so thankful for that!!!

Thank you again friend!

Renee said...

Oh, I am so sad for your friend. Having experienced miscarriage, I know the pain she is feeling. It is the hardest, most painful kind of grief I have ever experienced. Two years and one sweet baby later, I still can't think about mine without crying. I am praying!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your friend :( I really truly hope it works out for the best. She does not deserve to go through that pain again. Praying and thinking of her and her husband.

Joy said...

Jenny has been so strong for me over the past two weeks with my miscarriage. I'm praying for a miracle... she deserves to carry a sweet baby to term to have and hold forever, and I know she and Adam will be wonderful parents. I started praying for her last night, and I can't stop. Her faith is strong and her heart is bigger than most.... We love you Jenny!!

Mrs. K said...

This stuff breaks my heart. =( Prayers for a miracle for your friend, Jenny.

Sarah said...

Hey Marcie - Tagged you in my post today! It's short and fun. :)

Archive