Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Walking

I’ve already posted one video of Carter’s first steps that were taken before I went to NYC with my sister.  Well, since then, he has practiced (all the time) and has already gotten so much better at it!  Allow me to show you:

**Sorry it’s long ways….I keep forgetting to turn my phone sideways so that it looks better when viewing in youtube or on the blog.**

With the beginnings of mastering the walking skill and a one year birthday next week, my sweet baby is no longer a baby, y’all :(

3 comments:

Joy said...

Marcie, he will ALWAYS be your baby!! Growing up or not, that is your first born baby boy and that will never change! =) BTW, he is too cute!

Mrs. K said...

Yay, Carter! Happy early birthday, buddy!! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look at him go! What a little walking pro. Adorable. Can't believe he will be ONE next week!!! Happy early birthday Carter!

Archive