Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#19, #54, #57, #85, and #90 - CHECK!

That’s a lot to mark off huh??  It’s because several of those were completed a while ago, I just never marked it off the list.  And there’s only a couple of pictures in this post too…so sorry  ;)

#19 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to frame my Master’s Degree and hang it in my office.  I got the frame from my in-laws for Christmas LAST YEAR and just hung it up in my office probably last month.  I’ve had the frame for a year and earned the degree SIX YEARS ago.  I waited way too long, I know.

diplomas

#54 was to cook a meal I’ve never cooked before.  I did this last weekend when Justin and I hosted a party at our house for our Sunday School class.  It wasn’t a meal, but it was two hors d’oeuvres.  The first was cheesy pigs in a blanket and the second was a pizza crescent roll recipe I found on pinterest.

photo8photo9

Cheesy pigs in a blanket on the left and pizza rolls on the right.

photo7

Finished product :)  They were YUMMO!!!

#57 was to cut my hair.  I did this a long time ago too.  I actually dyed my hair brown (but kept a few blonde highlights) and cut off about 4 inches.  That may not sound like a lot to some people, but for me it was.  I don’t have long hair in general so 4 inches is a lot for me!

#85 was  to watch the world NOT end on 12/21/12.  Done.

#90 was to clean my house from top to bottom.   I did this a couple of months ago too and unfortunately already need to do it again!  I even cleaned base boards and cabinets.  Took me most of the day!

1 comments:

Suze said...

congrats on completing your masters :)

hope you've had a blessed Christmas!

Archive