Monday, July 18, 2011

#76 - CHECK

Number 76 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to go to my high school reunion.  Saturday night was my 10 year high school reunion and it was at Vulcan Park.  Justin and I went up there around 8:45.  It started at 8 and we were late because there was a wedding at our church and Justin usually gets asked to clean the church after the wedding for $150-$200.  It was easy money so I told him to clean it and we would just be late.  We met my amazing bff’s there, Lindsey and Lauren.  Lindsey, Lauren and I were pretty much inseparable in high school and even middle school.  We’ve been best friends for 17 years now.  WOW.  17 years.  That’s almost two decades!! 

We had so much fun!  There was a DJ and he played a mix of song from now and songs from 2001.  Some favs of mine included The Thong Song, Back that A$$ Up, and various NSYNC songs.  Such a blast from the past.  We got there a little late and unfortunately had to leave early (by early I mean 11:30pm-which is SO not early for this preggo).  Justin was going out of town the next day and had to be at the airport at 5am so he already wasn’t going to get much sleep and I didn’t feel the need to torture him.  There was a slideshow going the entire time of pictures from back in the day and also pictures from now-a-days.  I was blown away because there was several pictures of me that I did not submit and neither did the twins.  Come to find out, the planners of the reunion kept the slideshow that was at our senior breakfast the day of our graduation and they came from that.  So that was a ton of fun!  I literally just stared at the slideshow for the longest time just looking at old pictures.  I also didn’t take many pics at the reunion, a whopping two.  I was having too much fun talking with everyone we went to high school with and wasn’t very focused on snapping pics. 

IMG_0005

My loves :)  And yes, I am aware that the ta-ta’s are falling out of the dress.  I can’t help it.  Apparently it comes with pregnancy, or at least mine.

IMG_0004

And of course my main love, my baby daddy. 

1 comments:

The Langham's said...

Aww, you and Lindsey and Lauren look so pretty.

Archive