Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Wedding Sneak

Allow me to interrupt all the honeymoon talk to say that my photographer has posted a "wedding sneak" of me and Justin on her blog. Amelia is SUCH an awesome photographer and she was so much fun to hang around on wedding day. She usually posts "sneaks" of just a few pictures before she's finished editing and then when she's done she posts a whole blog with a bunch of pictures. She just posted our "sneak" on her blog. It's only 4 pictures, but I'm a big fan of them :) She says that she'll have all the pictures and the first draft of our album done sometime next week. So if all goes well, I'll be posting more pics then!

Marcie and Justin Wedding Sneak


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohmygosh.. they look awesome so far!!! I'm so excited! Amelia was SO much fuN!

The Langham's said...

Hi Marcie,

I just found Lindsey's and your blog. They are both so cute. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Congrats. I just wanted to say hello. I hope you are enjoying being a newlywed.

Abby

Archive