Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a MRS!!!!

Justin and I just got back from our honeymoon earlier this afternoon! We went to Hawaii for 10 days and it was the most AMAZING honeymoon ever! We did so much and there's no way I could put it all in one post with pictures and everything because that would make for one heck of a long blog post. When I get settled down and caught up with things around the house and at work and sort through all the pictures, I'll make several different posts on our honeymoon. We did some kind of activity pretty much every day that we were there, so there may have to be one post for each day of the honeymoon in order to keep it from getting too long :) Nothing special on this post right now, just wanted to say we are back in town! I'm in the process of getting wedding pictures from everyone and once I do that I'll do a post on the rehearsal dinner and wedding day stuff. Justin and I want to say thank you SO MUCH to everyone that came and especially to everyone that gave us gifts!!! We were completely overwhelmed when we got home and are so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family. Thanks to all of you, Justin and I had the perfect wedding!

P.S. One of these days I'll have to figure out how to change the signature from Soon To Be Mrs. Morris to just Mrs. Morris....I made it so long ago that I forgot how and don't really feel like trying to figure it out right now ;)


2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Just click on the signature you have and it will take you to the website. I'm glad y'all had a great time and y'all are back safely.

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you're back and had a wonderful time! Looking forward to your honeymoon blogs!!!!!!!!

Love you Mrs. Morris!

Archive