Saturday, April 19, 2014

Carter Has Some News To Share…

Allow me to interrupt my extremely slow updates of the Israel trip to bring you some other exciting news…

To Announce

His shirt says November, but the due date is actually October 31, 2014….Halloween :)

WE’RE THRILLED!  And still can’t believe I’m already 3 months pregnant (baby turned 12 weeks yesterday)!  And if you’re doing the math in your head, yes, I was pregnant when I went to Israel.  We literally found out just days before I left for the Holy Land and agreed not to tell anyone so I had to hide it from everyone on the trip, including my in-laws!!!  More details coming soon in future posts.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I am sooo happy for you!! This is such wonderful news! :) Carter is going to be one amazing big brother!

Renee said...

So excited for you! Carter will be a great big brother.

Mrs. K said...

AHHHH!! So exciting! Carter is going to make a wonderful big brother. Congratulations, girl!!

Jamie said...

Was so happy for you all when I saw this on Instagram! Congrats again!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! I missed this post, but had to come back and find the announcement. How exciting!

Archive