Monday, April 21, 2014

A Quick Update to the 101 List

Lord have mercy….I can’t even remember the last time I looked at this list!!!  Epic failure on my part.  Well, I have 4 things to mark off that have been done for a while, I just haven’t been updating the blog.  You may see me post several blogs in the coming days.  I’m starting to get some energy back with this pregnancy and am finally finding time to make it happen!  Not only do I have to update this 101 List, but I still have to blog about Carter’s 2nd birthday party (can’t believe I forgot to do that) as well as Easter!

So here’s what I’m marking off this time from the 101 List:

Number 61 was to not have another kid during the time frame of this list.  This is pretty interesting.  The list expires on October 22, 2014 and I’m due on October 31, 2014.  So I think it’s safe to say I can mark this off.  Technically I could still deliver before then, but myself and my doctor thinks that is unlikely given that I went 40 weeks and 1 day before finally inducing Carter.

Number 79 was to go to an Alabama Football game.  I haven’t done this in forever but my friend Ashley and I did go to the Alabama vs. UT Chattanooga game.  Here’s a couple of pictures:

IMG_3718

IMG_3711

We met up with my niece and brother-in-law at my firm’s tailgate and hung out with them for a little while before going inside the stadium.  We had a great time.  Ashley was pretty pregnant at this point and I was completely impressed she walked as much as she did that day!

Number 82 was to go visit my friend Lillian in Nashville and meet her daughter Maggie.  When I put this on the list, Lillian hadn’t even had her second child, Miles.  So when Justin and I went to Nashville to visit some of our Sunday School class members that had just recently moved there, we also came to visit Lillian and it just so happened to be Maggie’s birthday party weekend.  So I got to see Lillian AND meet both Maggie and Miles! 

IMG_2629 IMG_2634  

Sweet Miles slept during the entire party!  On the right is Maggie blowing out her candles at her cowboy themed birthday party!  Love them!!!!

Number 87 on my list was to read 30 of 66 books in the Bible.  I actually accomplished this a long time ago.  I’m now in the book of Romans, so I’m extremely close to being done with the entire Bible.  Well over halfway.  I can’t begin to explain how much I’m learning!

Number 89 was to work out at the gym for 5 days in one week.  Clearly I didn’t update this list since beginning my Advocare lifestyle change because I worked out more like 6 days a week starting in late summer/early fall 2013.  Been doing it that often ever since, even now that I’m pregnant.  I don’t go to a gym, but I still count it.  I do a P90X workout about 3-4 days a week and a Pure Barre workout one day a week and a Mommy & Me workout 1 day a week.  So I think I got this one covered.

I’ve got some more to mark off as well.  I’ll be marking off number 60 next, which was Carter’s 2nd birthday party and soon I’ll mark off number 39 which is to celebrate 5 years of marriage with Justin.  Our 5 year anniversary is in July :)

1 comments:

Fiona said...

Wow, lots of things checked off! :) This list is such a great idea and how neat that the deadline you gave yourself was right around your due date.

Archive