Friday, September 28, 2012

Some Funny Videos

I came across both of these videos via twitter and absolutely HAD to share because they are hilarious!

This video is the EXACT reason why I am nowhere near ready to have two babies (and what I’m pretty sure Justin would be like keeping two babies by himself):

And this video pretty much sums up what I imagine my life will be like with more than one child (parts of it even apply now):

Also came across this via twitter this morning:

15_5_1_Mute_Button-L

HA!!!!  How true.  In Carter’s case, I’d have to write that on his thumb.

I should make a blog label for Funny Video Friday.  Pretty sure I would not be doing it every Friday though!  Anyway, new post below on Carter’s 9 month update!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

So funny... thanks for sharing! Love that second video!

April said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Archive