Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#42 - CHECK!

Number 42 on the list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to have Carter’s 6 month pictures taken.  They ended up being his 7 month pictures by the time Justin and I found the time to take him to my sister’s studio in Tuscaloosa.  They were taken August 4th and Carter had just passed his 7 month birthday.  They turned out sooooooo incredible!!!  See for yourself…these aren’t all of them, but just some of my favorites.

14678111213

That one deserved to be all by itself.  LOOK AT THAT POUTY FACE!!!

151618192725

Photos done by Lindsey Smith Photography

5 comments:

Allison said...

The pictures are GREAT! My favorite is the one with the damask in the background and Carter has that one little finger up by his mouth! Love it! He has the sweetest eyes!

Jenny Strickland said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! My favorites are the second one and the pouty face one!!! Precious!

Fiona said...

Oh my gosh this is are sooo cute!!! I LOVE every single one of them so much... as I am sure you do too! ;) What a little model. He has so many great expressions and looks adorable in everyone.

Unknown said...

So cute! Melt my heart C-man!!

Jenna E said...

Carter is an absolute doll. That sad face breaks my heart. I love the owl hat, I really need to get Willow one :)

Archive