Monday, August 1, 2011

Won Ton Is…

If you’re on facebook and friends with me or Justin, you already know what our sweet little angel is, but just in case…

_DSC0048

He’s a HE!!!  Just like momma thought!!  It’s interesting that the blog poll showed that everyone thought it was a boy because all of our family and friends thought it was a girl, including Justin, well he actually changed his mind on Friday at the ultrasound, I’ll go into detail on that in a different post when I have more time.  But for now, this is all I have time to share.  Our little Won Ton is a baby boy!!!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats!! Boys are so much fun (not that I'm biased or anything!!).

Jenny Strickland said...

I tried to sent you a comment on facebook yesterday but my phone wouldn't let me!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I knew it all along! =)

Christina said...

Congratulations!!

Samantha said...

I am so excited for you two! Y'all are going to love having a little boy!

Archive