Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fellow Bloggers...HELP!

Can someone tell me what has happened with Blogger to where I can no longer make paragraphs?? In my previous post on #25, when I clicked on publish post, there were a few paragraphs and now it's all jumbled into one. I noticed sort of the same thing when I did my pictures of Europe post. How do I make paragraphs???

Update: Ok I managed to fix it, but it was a pain to do. I used to be able to write blogs under the "Compose" tab and just hit enter and it would make a space. It does that now, but if I have to change tabs to the "EDIT HTML" for whatever reason, when I change back to "Compose" tab, it's deleted the space. I'm so confused. It didn't used to do this. Has it really been this long since I blogged? Anyone else had this issue?

6 comments:

Miel Abeille said...

Honestly, I have noticed that Blogger gets finicky sometimes & just won't let you type in paragraphs. Then, boom! The problem is over!

Brenna Langham said...

You need to get Windows Live Writer to write your blog posts. You will love it!

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I've been having this problem too. I don't know what the deal is.

Allison said...

I was experiencing the same problems so I switched to Windows Live Writer. It works a LOT better and makes it easier/faster to upload pictures.

The Langham's said...

Per Brenna's recommendation a while back, I now use Windows Live Writer too. I LOVE it. Also, to answer your question for my post yesterday, http://abbyandjuddlangham.blogspot.com/2011/04/burlap-bulletin-board.html,
I bought my burlap for the bulletin board at United Textiles in Bessemer. It was only $2/yard and I had a coupon. I know that places like Hancock and JoAnn's have it too.

Amy said...

LOVE your blog! So, for that I give you the Versatile Blogger Award!
With Blogging Love...
www.midwestmommyreview.blogspot.com
Amy

Archive