Sunday, April 17, 2011

Melanie’s Bridal Tea

Today several ladies from my church hosted a bridal tea for my good friend Melanie.  Some of my long time readers may remember that Justin and I hooked Melanie up with Justin’s best friend Wade last year.  Well, they got engaged soon after and now all the fun parties are happening!!  Their wedding is July 9th at Melanie’s parents farm in Blount County.  Here’s some pictures from the tea:

IMGP0181

This is Mel with her sister Alicia (left) and her soon to be sister Melissa (Wade’s sister)

IMGP0150

 IMGP0159

 IMGP0161This is Maddie, Mel’s Maid of Honor  IMGP0169

This is Ellen, Wade’s mom.  Ellen threw me and Justin’s Tool & Gadget shower at her house when we were getting married.  She’s such an awesome person and Mel is looking forward to being her daughter!

IMGP0172

These are all the hosts of Mel’s shower, including my mother-in-law, Debbie (she’s the one wearing blue).

IMGP0170

I heart me some Mel :)

IMGP0176  And this is Mel with Ellen and her own mom Cathy and grandmother Rosalind, who she was named after.  I had a great time and the future Trimm’s got a lot of great stuff!!

On an unrelated note, I got a lot of feedback on my last post about the formatting in blogger.  It seems like everyone gave me the same response and that response was to get Windows Live Writer.  So due to all the people that said they were using it, I downloaded it and am using it right now.  Gotta say….I LOVE IT!!  It is so much easier than having to force things to format in blogger when it doesn’t let you do what you want it to do.  You don’t have to worry about html codes with Live Writer either, which is awesome.  I highly suggest everyone that blogs download it! 

Well, tomorrow is THE day.  April 18th.  The tax deadline.  This past Saturday was my first Saturday not to work since the end of January (with exception to the one Saturday that everyone in the firm has off after the March 15th deadline).  It felt incredible.  This week is also my first Friday off, actually, the entire firm is closed on Friday, so everyone is off work.  YAY!!!  My sister, Jennifer, comes in town next weekend because it’s her baby shower weekend so I’m really looking forward to seeing her!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing and all the sweet comments! We are so excited to have Melanie as part of our family! We have been praying for someone as special as she is for a long time!!

Archive