Sunday, April 24, 2011

#81 - CHECK!

Number 81 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to help host a baby shower for someone.  I got to mark that item off the list this weekend when myself along with my sister Lindsey and aunt DeLane hosted a couple’s baby shower for my other sister, Jennifer, and her husband.  The shower was at DeLane’s house in Tuscaloosa and we had a great turnout with great food!  Jen got lots of great gifts for Baby Cooper and got to spend a lot of quality time with family and friends that she barely ever sees since she lives all the way in Tampa.  Here’s a few pictures from the shower:

IMGP0208IMGP0211IMGP0197IMGP0220IMGP0233 I am loving these baby converse shoes!!!

IMGP0229  IMGP0228     

This is an Auburn little man hat that my aunt gave Jennifer.  This was  huge thing for DeLane because she is an AVID Alabama fan, as is the rest of our family. 

IMGP0230

I am loving all of these little onesies that Lindsey got for Cooper.  I particularly like the crab.  Lindsey likes the alien one the best.

IMGP0206

Heart my hubby :)

2 comments:

The Langham's said...

Pregnancy agrees with Jennifer. She looks so cute. I love the picture of all three of you. I know you were glad to have some sister time.

Elizabeth said...

Jennifer is a beautiful pregnant lady! It's so unfair ;) Her shower pictures were great! Good job!

Archive