Sunday, May 2, 2010

#24 - CHECK!

Number 24 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to plant flowers in our front yard. My mom came by last weekend and helped me find the right ones and I think it looks pretty good. Here's some pics:

Photobucket

These have bloomed a bit more since I took this picture. They're gorgeous now!

Photobucket

Under the tree in the front yard. I think I like these the best.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Our home :)

Photobucket

These guys popped up in the backyard recently. They're gorgeous! Justin and I still have some work to do in the backyard, but we're saving that for a little later.

5 comments:

The Lobdell's said...

They look beautiful!!

Allison said...

The flowers look great! Good job!

Brenna Langham said...

Your flowers look terrific! That's on my list, too! I planted some begonias in my front planters. If you need something that doesn't need a lot of maintenance, it's a good flower to turn to.

Jenny Strickland said...

Beautiful!!!! I have GOT to do some yard work at our house!

A Bride In Boots said...

Well consider me impressed, Martha Stewart. Now come on up to my house!

Archive