Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Wedding - #4 CHECK!

We got our wedding photos back this week!! I'm so excited because I love so many of them! Our photographer, Amelia Strauss, truly is one of the best photographers in the south. I can't believe I forgot to mark it off the list, but getting married was #4 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days. We got married on July 25, 2009. Here's some of my favorite pics of the day. It seriously is so hard to chose only a few because they are ALL so good, so prepare for LOTS of pictures below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see more of the pics, you can click the links below to see my facebook albums. Amelia gave me over 400 pictures so I definitely didn't post all of them. These albums are about half:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2368659&l=847c883c61&id=27408463

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2368699&l=933d6ae80f&id=27408463



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love the photos!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day... I was honored! :)

ps - new header is cutie!!

Archive