Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gender Poll

I personally think it’s funny that I’m only almost 10 weeks pregnant and everyone around me seems to think they know the sex of won ton.  I love hearing what everyone thinks the baby is so I put up a gender poll on the right side of the blog.  Cast your vote, but please leave a comment and let me know what you voted for so I know who voted for what.  I’m interested to see the outcome of this.  It seems like everyone I talk to all think it’s one sex.  Only a few people think it’s the other sex.  I  won’t reveal which one is which because I don’t want it to affect your vote.  I honestly think it’s pretty funny that people have an opinion already at all.  I mean, Justin and I have opinions on what we think won ton is, but we’re the parents to be.  I think it’s funny to hear anyone else say that they are so sure it’s a boy or that it’s a girl.  But that’s why I love hearing what people think.  So cast your vote and leave me a comment!!

5 comments:

Brenna Langham said...

I think it's a boy for some reason. I know you just want a healthy child, but I can't wait to hear what you think it might be or want and Justin's feelings about it, too.

Allison said...

I voted "girl" only because I know yous say you only want boys. ha! I had convinced myself that Brantley was a boy because of all of my symptoms but I was wrong and I'm SO glad!!

Robbie said...

I voted for boy... I can just picture you guys with a boy first for some reason...

Colt and Ashley Byrom said...

I think girl!!! I am guessing because your won ton's heartbeat was so fast! Parker (now Beckett's) heartbeat was never that fast! So, there is my theory!!

Jenny Strickland said...

I am thinking it's a boy!

Archive