Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a boy!!!!

So Susan and Todd found out the sex of their baby last night.....IT'S A BOY!!!! We're so excited about another little addition to the family. Pop and Gigi are going to have to build one giant playground by the new house :) We all really thought it was going to be a girl because Susan was craving sweets, which is what you usually crave when you have a girl. (Yes, I have become an expert on pregnancy and raising children.....thanks to Lindsey). Susan is due sometime in February so please be praying for her and this gift from God between now and then!

Not much else has been going on lately. Justin has been in town this week so I've definitely enjoyed that. This time of year is his "busy season" for work and he usually is constantly traveling. In September he went to New York, Oklahoma, and Mississippi and in October he'll be going to North Dakota, California, and Colorado. He always comes home on the weekends, but I'm still going to miss him :(

We've got a couple of races coming up. Next weekend is the Komen Foundation Race for the Cure. It's in Linn Park and it usually has TONS of participants. Justin and I joined the team led by his church. Most of them will probably do the 1 mile fun run/walk, but Justin and I will be doing the 5K. The big one is on November 1st, the Vulcan Run 10K. Training for these races and the Half-Marathon is pretty much all that occupies my mind and my time now-a-days, but I have really enjoyed pushing myself to get back to being physically fit and flexible again.

Oh yeah, today is Rob's birthday!!!! He is getting so old :) We're going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to help him celebrate it! Hope everyone has had a great week!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting another boy in the family! You really are going to know all there is about pregnancy and kids!

Good luck on all your races coming up! I'm very proud of you!

Archive