Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Carter Videos

I love having videos of Carter.  I mean, LOVE having these.  We had videos back when Justin and I were kids, but they are just so rare.  And I don’t have ANY as a baby.  Oldest one I have was probably when I was 5.  So I really do think it’s so special and extremely important to take as many videos and pictures as you can of your mini-me’s while they’re young.  And I love how far technology has come.  The quality on the iPhone is so clear and it’s just so easy to shoot a video on my phone! 

Anyway, here’s a couple of videos of Carter I took over the past week.  He is such a big boy now, y’all.  I mean, I can’t even remember when he was a baby!!!  It seems like he has been walking and talking forever. 

The video below is of Carter getting ready for a bath.  It was like he was getting a running start to get into the tub.  He ran to the hallway, turned around and then ran to the tub as if it was going to help him jump over the side and make it on his own without us having to pick him up and put him in the tub.  The really funny thing about this video was that towards the end, Carter picked up his pants and tried to throw them in the tub.  Justin caught them and put them back on the ground, but the Carter did it again.  He was laughing hysterically because he thought it was a game.  I wish I hadn’t turned off the video when I did and you could have seen the laughing.

Carter has learned to dance with his arms.  He’s always bounced up and down when his toys play music as his way of “dancing”, but now he moves his arms too.  At the very beginning he almost look like a break dancer bustin’ a move!  He was having so much fun with it that he kept falling over laughing. 

These are the kinds of things baby learns when left with daddy all day:

And here’s a couple of pictures of my big boy after church on Sunday.  His favorite thing to do now is to walk on the sidewalk on our street!

photo16photo18

He literally just walks up the sidewalk pointing at trees and birds and all things nature!

photo17

I absolutely love this pic of him!  He was running to Justin who was behind me.  Maybe it’s the clothes he’s wearing, but he just looks so grown up already :(

Busy season update - I am currently at my last big client until April.  After I leave this client, I get to go to the office to wrap up all the jobs I have started but not finished.  So at least I’m starting to feel like I’m accomplishing things instead of just continuing to add things to a never-ending to do list.  The corporate deadline is March 15th and that’s next week.  Woo hoo!!  In total, only just less than 6 weeks to go.   So looking forward to having every Friday off and having 3 day weekends with my Carter-man!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Aww love all these videos!! He is so fun!! :) This makes me even more excited for Lids to start walking. She is getting there with a few steps this week. Love his little church outfit.. so grown up!!!

Sarah said...

He is SO handsome in those pictures and I think we might have a future NFL football player! :)

Archive