Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#80 - CHECK

Number 80 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to get an i-pad.  I thought it would be a while before I was  going to mark this off, but Justin had other plans.  He got me this for my birthday this year:

i-pad

I love that it’s white.  It matches my white camera and Justin already knows that when I get the i-phone in September (when my contract runs up and I can get the i-phone 5 for cheap) I want it to be white also.  I like them white!!!  I’m loving my i-pad so far.  My personal favorite apps:

  • MyFitnessPal
  • Family Feud
  • Angry Birds
  • YouTube
  • Break
  • Flight Aware (I can use this to check on Justin’s flights to make sure he lands safely)

1 comments:

Brenna Langham said...

You will love it! We got them at school, and it is awesome!

Archive