Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some Random Photos of the 5th Month

I haven’t been blogging a whole lot the past month, only 4 times actually.  May has been a big travel month for Justin so I rarely have free time when I have to watch little man on my own during the week.  I made a calendar for my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day and as I was picking out pictures to put in it, it made me realize that we do NOT take enough pictures in our family.  So the past few family gatherings, my goal has been to take more pictures, especially when all three kids are together.

Since the twins got baptized last weekend, Justin and Jennifer’s grandparents were in town and we all had dinner at Debbie and Gordon’s one night.  Carter actually slept most of the time we were there, but I was able to get some pictures of him with the girls, but mostly I just got pics of the girls. 

IMGP6915

The girls love their Uncle Justin.  They’re mesmerized by his voice for some reason.  And he really knows how to make them laugh.

IMGP6916

Cynthia and her Nana

IMGP6927

Celia and Papa

IMGP6933

Nana teaching Cynthia how to play with her new toy

IMGP6936

LOVE Celia’s face in this one!!

IMGP6939

Carter finally woke up (after Papa went to wake him up) and decided to join the rest of us

IMGP6945

I think of Will Ferrell on SNL when I see this picture: “You, me staring contest now!……..You win, you always do”.

IMGP6946

Watching a Baby Einstein DVD

IMGP6950

Celia trying to play with her younger cousin

IMGP6955

The next few were taken the next morning at our house.  We don’t LOVE the exersaucer at all yet.  I’m hoping he will when he’s more able to sit-up on his own and move with his feet better.

IMGP6958

Gigi gave us this for Christmas and he loves to play with the owls on the sides

IMGP6961

Our first pair of baby shades!!  And they’re still too big around his itty bitty head!

I can’t believe Carter will be 5 months old next weekend.  I mean, there are still days where I still can’t believe I’m a mom, much less that my son is almost half a year old.  Where has the time gone??

0 comments:

Archive