Sunday, May 13, 2012

#75 and #95 - Check!

Number 75 on my 101 things to do in 1,001 days list was to put Carter in the church nursery when he was older.  We made it to 4 1/2 months.  Carter’s at an age where he isn’t sleeping through loud things anymore and when there’s people around, he wants to look around and make noise, lots and lots of noise.  It’s getting too disruptive to take him with us to Sunday School or to the contemporary service, so today, he went to the nursery for the first time.  He was actually only in there for 20 minutes or so because he was with us in the church service until it got to where he was too noisy and then I took him to the nursery.  He was in there with his cousins Cynthia and Celia and two other kids.  They said he was really good and doted on how adorable he is.  Hopefully he’ll be just as good when he’s in there for longer than 20 minutes!

IMGP6881IMGP6882IMGP6883

These pics are when I picked him up from the nursery after the service was over.  Big thanks to Allison Williamson for making his adorable outfit!!

And number 95 on my list was to make a photo book for my mom for Mother’s Day.  My mom LOVES the photo books you can make on Shutterfly and many other sites.  She said that was all she wanted from me for Mother’s Day.  I didn’t take pictures of all the pages, but here’s a few:

IMGP6874IMGP6873IMGP6875IMGP6876IMGP6877IMGP6878

On an unrelated note, I bought Carter’s first bathing suit in anticipation of summer swim time :)

IMGP6880

There were lots of options, but Justin and I are suckers for Manta Rays since we swam with some on our honeymoon in Hawaii :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

That book is awesome!! The outfit looks totally adorable on him. I'm so glad you like it! Hopefully he won't grow out of it before Harper is big enough to wear his. Thanks for the shout out!

Justin and Marcie said...

Oh he won't outgrow it. The pants fit pretty good, and as of now, the onesie is a little big on him. He has barely gained weight the past month so I'm sure he'll fit into it for a while!

Archive