Sunday, April 1, 2012

#38 and #68 - Check

Number 38 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to move Carter to sleeping his nights upstairs.  We did this the weekend after I started back work.  All it took was a couple of days of me sneaking around the kitchen trying to get ready for work for me to tell Justin that it was time to move upstairs for good.  We waited until the weekend just in case he woke up a bunch in the middle of the night.  To my surprise, he only woke up once around 4am.  He has been doing great!  I will say the nights of 9 hour sleep have gone bye bye for some reason.  The week I went back to work he started waking up once a night again and he’s been doing it ever since.  Usually it’s around 5-5:30 am, but every now and again he’ll wake up around 4:30.  Overall, it’s really nice to not have to tip toe around past 8pm and in the mornings!!

Number 68 on my list was to celebrate Justin’s 30th birthday.  His birthday isn’t until April 6th, but we celebrated last night.  It was also close to Sam and Chase’s birthdays so we did one big celebration at Pablo’s Mexican Restaurant.  Here’s some pics:

IMGP6431

Me and Macarena :)

IMGP6432

The Auburn themed birthday cake (Roll Tide)

IMGP6433

We had a huge table and took up the entire downstairs room

IMGP6434

See.

IMGP6435

The boys who all turned 30!

IMGP6437

Me and Shelly

IMGP6438

Justin and Rob.  Justin ran a 50k that afternoon so he could barely walk.  We were 30 minutes late because he moved so slowly!!

IMGP6439

Bonnie and Andrew.  Andrew also did the 50k and finished around 9 hours.  Bonnie started it but had to stop after mile 8 because she wasn’t feel up to par.  She had gotten food poisoning a couple of days before and was still vomiting.

IMGP6440

Carina and Yarbs

IMGP6441

Shelly with the Lobdell’s.  Baby Harper is on his way!! We’re going to a baby shower for her today!!  I really CANNOT wait for Carter to meet his future bff.

IMGP6442

Allison and Chase.  Baby Savannah is on her way also!!  Both her and Harper are due in May.

IMGP6444

My bff :)  She’s leaving me to move to Dallas in two weeks.  So sad!!

IMGP6445

Jen and Aeron.  Jen is Justin’s sister.

IMGP6446

My baby daddy

IMGP6448

The fam

IMGP6450

Me and Tiff

IMGP6449

Soooo, if you read my 101 list, you know that I gave up Mexican food for lent.  So what did I do while we were celebrating birthdays at a Mexican restaurant??  I brought Chick-fil-A.  Yep.

2 comments:

Carina said...

I love we're the picture in your blog...and I am all about helping you complete #20 on your list. I've already told Yarbs I want to go down the Cahaba again soon!

HickChickBritt said...

What? I've never heard of a 50K! That's more than a marathon right? wow. Good job keeping up with no Mexican for Lent. I love it that you brought Chick-fil-a

Archive