Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Highlights

We did SO much for Easter this year.  I’ll be glad when Carter is older next year and it won’t affect him as much.  He essentially didn’t even have a schedule the past two days.  On Saturday morning, we drove to Tuscaloosa to go to the Bunny Breakfast at the North River Yacht Club with my side of the family.  Here’s some pictures of that:

IMGP6454

I despise scary looking Easter Bunnies!!! Why can’t they look normal?!?

IMGP6463

This was literally seconds before Cooper (my nephew) poured over a cup of steaming hot coffee onto my dad’s lap.

IMGP6473

Carter thinks Gigi is hilarious!

IMGP6479

And Aunt Jen too!

IMGP6485

Love my sweet boy :)

IMGP6490

I love both of my boys!!

IMGP6493

Cooper and Carter having baby conversations

IMGP6519

Mom with her girls and their kids

On Sunday, we went to our church with the Morris side of the family.  Aunt Jen and Uncle Jeff came with us to church that morning.  I was so glad to see her twice.  The Cowley’s are leaving to head back to Tampa on Wednesday and since I work now, I won’t see her again till next time she’s in town :(

IMGP6523

Not much you can put in the Easter basket of a 3 month old.  So I went with toy that made noise and some 9 month outfits.

IMGP6540

Love love love this sweet baby

IMGP6543

One of my favorite family pictures thus far

IMGP6561

Carter and his two cousins, Celia and Cynthia

IMGP6565

Carter looking at Mommy and Daddy’s brick in the church courtyard

IMGP6568

Love this picture with my sis and her little one

IMGP6574

Morris family photo

IMGP6625

Love these babies!

IMGP6675

Celia had a great time in her basket

IMGP6679

Cynthia and Carter played with the same toys.  I must say, he looks so good in blue since his eyes are blue :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such good pictures! I SO miss Easter in the SOUTH!! Remember my first year I lived here and I called you crying? haha! The twins are adorable as is Carter! You are blessed with two amazing families!!

Archive