Saturday, April 14, 2012

#63, 64, 69 and 92 - CHECK!

Lots of things to mark off!!!  # 63 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to give up mexican food for lent this year.  Since lent is officially over, I’ve eaten mexican probably 3 times :)  It was really hard, particularly when my husband’s 30th birthday party with our friends was at a mexican restaurant.  But I brought some Chick-fil-a with me and was fine!!

#64 was to get a rather well deserved post baby massage.  Unfortunately I waited 3 1/2 months to get it, but I got it last night at Ross Bridge.  It was FABULOUS!!!

#69 was to get something for Justin for his birthday that he wasn’t expecting.  This was easy.  One day I was in the mall and walked by that store called Bumper Nets that has all kinds of games and man room type things.  I came across this bad boy and had to get it:

IMGP6697IMGP6695

What could be more appropriate for an Auburn manroom than an Auburn dart board??  He loved it.

Finally, #92 was to introduce Carter to Bonnie and Andrew.  They were in town the weekend of Justin’s birthday dinner because they all ran the Oak Mountain 50k so Bonnie and Andrew along with her mom, dad and sister met him.  Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera when they did.  Boo.  But I’ll get a picture of them with him on Cinco de Mayo when they’re back in town again.

0 comments:

Archive