Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#66 – CHECK!

Number 66 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to host a party at my house for something.  I knocked this off this past weekend by hosting our friends Melanie and Wade’s “Stock the Shed” shower.  It’s basically a cuter name for a tool & gadget shower :)  Here’s some pics of the event:

IMGP4936

Mel and Wade with the hosts, Justin, me, Mel, Wade, Tiffany and Trevor

IMGP4942

Hanging around inside.  That little girl was the hit of the party!

IMGP4943

We grilled out!  Hamburgers and Hot Dogs with chips and salsa and rotel

IMGP4944

Tiff and I also made some yummy brownies and got some chocolate chip cookies for dessert!

IMGP4946

The boys mostly played cornhole in the backyard

IMGP4939

Love me some Mel :)

IMGP4940

Some of my favorite girls!  Carina, Tiff and Mel.

IMGP4963

The happy couple!!  Big day is July 9th!!  Less than two months away!

        IMGP4947   IMGP4954  IMGP4960

Leave it to Rob.  Any time he goes to a tool & gadget shower, he ALWAYS gets a ladder.  He does this because he doesn’t have to wrap it.

It was a fun party with a great turnout and Mel and Wade racked up on a bunch of fun tools!! 

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm hosting a couples shower at my house this weekend, too! AND, the wedding is July 9th!

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Archive