Friday, April 3, 2009

Vote for Lillian and the Craigger!!!

Lillian just emailed me the link to a blog of a photographer that is very well known in Nashville and he got a hold of several pictures and is holding a contest. One of the pictures in the contest is Craig on one knee proposing to my Lil :) Their photo is number 1 and I ask that if you don't mind too much, please go to this site and vote for them. The winner gets a free couples shoot! All you have to do to vote is leave a comment saying that you're voting for picture #1 and why, though, you don't really even have to put why as some people that voted are also not putting a reason.

http://photographix.bigfolioblog.com/


1 comments:

Lil said...

This, my dear, is exactly why I love you. Thanks so much for posting this - we need all the votes we can get!

Archive