Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wedding developments and a bachelorette party

Now that I'm winding down from busy season, I have time to do more wedding stuff! I haven't done much of anything the past 2 months because I've been too busy to. We finally got our save the dates in!!! They're being mailed today. Here's a pic:

It's a magnet and we kept going with the brown and green theme :)

I also got my very first shower invitation in the mail this weekend. My first shower is hosted by some amazing people. Mrs. Hines lived across the street from me when I lived in Trace Crossings and we were great friends with their family. The shower is at her house. Mrs. Owens is the mother of the 2 people I've known longer than anyone (besides family that is). She's been my second mom literally half my life! And her daughters (2 of my wonderful bridesmaids) are helping host as well. It's a kitchen shower (because God knows we badly need kitchen stuff) and it's on April 21, 2009.

Yes, it is on a Tuesday. Several people have asked about that...there is a reason!! When we lived in Trace Crossings was when my mother met some of her best friends to this day. It was through the neighborhood Bunco group and they meet once a month on Tuesdays to gossip (they don't even play Bunco anymore). Anyway, since these are the ladies I've grown up around, they decided to use this month's Bunco to have a shower for me instead of playing/gossiping. So that's why its on a Tuesday. Here's the invitation:



You can't really see it, but you get the gist. VERY CUTE!! I loved it!

And now on to more playful things....we had Tiffany's bachelorette party this past Saturday. We started at a family friend's house doing gifts and then moved the party to Twist and Shout and then to Nana Funks. It was a BLAST! We had so much fun! I'm only putting up a couple of pics, you can see all of them on my Facebook page.


Me and the bride before going to Twist and Shout


I love these girls :)


Everyone


Weird old guy wanted to dance with her


And then we got her on stage to do a little dance :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeahhhh, Can't wait to shower you!! Because we all know you knead it!

Archive