Thursday, August 2, 2012

#32 - CHECK!

Number 32 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to watch Carter crawl.  Carter didn’t start crawling today, it’s been something he’s been working on for several weeks.  But today I finally just decided that it’s time to mark it off the list.  I took a video, I know you’re extremely surprised…

I’m so proud of my little boy.  I have been waiting for him to figure this out forever, seems like.  In the video you may notice him going from being on his stomach to being in a sitting position.  This is also something new.  Like this week.  He just randomly started doing that in his crib.  I went to get him up a couple of days ago and as soon as he saw me in his room, he just sat up and smiled.  He had never sat up like that before, he usually waited for you to get him.  He’s been doing it ever since!

0 comments:

Archive