Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend was an incredible weekend!!  My sweet sister, Jennifer, came in town from Tampa with her husband Jeff and their new three month old baby.  My nephew, Cooper, was born in July and this was the first time I had the chance to meet the little guy.  He is definitely the cutest most adorable thing ever.  He absolutely loved his Auntie M for some reason.  He was constantly laughing at me.  I went to my mom’s house to spend time with just mom, Jen and Cooper and Jen said that she’s never heard him laugh like that before.  Of course that made me feel good!

Also, I think that Coop thinks that either I’m Jennifer, or that there’s some weird twin around.  He looks at me all the time and I swear I think he just thinks I’m Jennifer since we look a lot alike.  Anyway, Friday we all hung around my moms house watching Hocus Pocus and Casper together.  I went home after a few hours because I wasn’t feeling well, but came back the next morning when the whole family (minus Justin) went to the Pumpkin Patch in Childersburg.  Justin is training for a 50k trail run this coming weekend in Texas so last weekend he had a long run that morning that he had to do to stay on his training schedule to get ready for the race, so he was MIA, but everyone else was there and we had so much fun!!!

IMGP5555

Isn’t he just so adorable?!?!?!  And yes, I know that I look gigantic from this view point….you don’t have to tell me.  This pic also makes my face look uber swollen, which I swear it isn’t just yet.  I know it’s coming, but I really think this one was just the way the pic was taken.  I’m 31 weeks and 5 days in these pics by the way, so I guess this could also serve as my belly pic for week 31.

IMGP5559

My mom with both of my sisters, Lindsey and Jennifer.  And yes, Jennifer has a swaddle blanket wrapped around her neck that is serving as a scarf.  It was friggin cold and VERY windy that day.

IMGP5561

The kids wanted to go horseback riding.  Anderson did it like a pro!!

IMGP5562

Lydia wanted to do it because Anderson did it, but when it came time for her to get one, she got scared and didn’t want to.  We eventually got her to hop on and she rocked it!  She was having a blast!

IMGP5569

Sisters!!!  Love em!

IMGP5576

This melts my heart.  I can’t imagine what will happen when Carter gets to smiling and laughing.  I’m going to be a sobbing mess….I can just see it coming.

IMGP5579

Mike on the hayride with Anderson and Lydia

IMGP5583

Jen and Coop with Anderson and Lydia on the hayride

IMGP5584

We told the kids when we got home that they could watch Hocus Pocus, but we didn’t realize we would have a shot at catching the end of the Georgia/Florida game…so Hocus Pocus got the boot!  Aren’t they all so cute lined up in a row?!?!

It was a great weekend and I was sad to see Jennifer and Cooper leave.  They’ll be back for a full week at Christmas and I should have had Carter by then (hopefully) so I’ll get to see them everyday and work won’t get in the way.  I’m so looking forward to it!!!

0 comments:

Archive