Sunday, November 20, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Back in October, my sister, Lindsey, came into town and Justin and I headed to the trails at Ross Bridge to take our maternity pictures.  I was 30 weeks pregnant at the time.  My sister is so fabulous....I'll just let the pictures below speak for themselves.  If you ever want to use Lindsey for any pictures, just let me know or go to her website for Lindsey Smith Photography


















Next post...35 weeks!!!  My first weekly appointment where they check me for progression will be on Wednesday so I'll blog after that.  Well, it may be Thursday before I blog.  Justin and I are going to the farm to spend the day with two of my best friends and their family, which is kind of my second family because I've known them so long.  So excited for Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Brenna Langham said...

Your photos are amazing! She really did a fabulous job! You look beautiful!

Jenny Strickland said...

Marcie, these pictures are amazing! I love them!

I hope y'all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Archive