Monday, August 23, 2010

#27 - CHECK

Number 27 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to cook Justin a meal every night of the week. I didn't even mean to cross this one off but I did. Since I wasn't realizing that I was marking this off the list as I was doing it, I didn't take any pictures, except for one. Here's our dinner for the week (it actually started on the weekend):

  • Friday - Oven fried pork chops with english peas and cream corn
  • Saturday - Steak tips with steamed broccoli and carrots and brown rice
  • Sunday - Hamburgers
  • Monday - Chicken casserole
  • Tuesday - Pork tenderloin with macaroni and cheese
  • Wednesday - Grilled chicken pasta
  • Friday - Grilled chicken and cheese quesadillas

You'll notice I went from Wednesday to Friday. That's because something unavoidable came up on Thursday but I didn't want to start all over because of one day. So after discussions with Justin, we decided that I would do the dishes and cook on one of the days and I'd still be able to cross it off. Justin was the one that had control of whether or not I can mark this item off so me doing dishes was what he picked to make up for it. Usually, if one of us cooks dinner, the other one washes dishes and if we both cook, we both wash dishes. So on Friday, I cooked and I washed dishes. I had a notepad that kept up with which meals I was cooking on which days (in order for me to blog about it) and I left it in the kitchen. When I called Justin to tell him I couldn't cook on Thursday night, I came home to an edited version of the list...

Photobucket

He cracks me up :)

0 comments:

Archive