Monday, February 2, 2009

Amelia Strauss...OUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

We have finally made our decision and booked Amelia Strauss as our photographer!!! I'm so excited! I absolutely ADORED Amelia's work and it was soooooooo me :) It's very photo journalistic and contemporary, it isn't really the traditional wedding stuff. We will definitely still take many traditional pics, but the majority of our wedding album will consist of these very unique and modern photos.



Amelia will be with us all day on July 25th. She'll be at the bridesmaid brunch at my mother's house that morning capturing all the girls getting hair and makeup done and she will then follow us to the church for wedding party pictures. She is even going to follow Justin and I when we leave the ceremony and take pictures of us going into our hotel at Tutwiler in downtown Birmingham. I looked at TONS of photographers and no one's work that I saw could hold a candle to hers and I am so excited to see what she can do with our big day :)


Funny side note - Amelia was a member of the University of Alabama's Dance Team in the late 90's...just a little something we have in common!


Amelia's Website:




Amelia's Blog:






This is definitely one of my favorite pictures she's done in the past. This is also the homepage to her website. I can't wait to work with her!








1 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh, I like! One more thing checked off you list!

Archive