Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weather on Mt. Washington - 3 Days Out

I'm posting this one a little late in the day...sorry! I was super busy today at work and as soon as I came home we had to get ready for my firms Christmas party that was tonight at the Wynfrey Hotel!




After we came home, Justin wanted to start packing for Mt. Washington, so we packed! He wanted me to try on all my clothes to make sure everything fit and that I had everything I needed. So I did.....and all I have to say is....


.....you guys have NOTHING to worry about when it comes to me having enough clothes to keep warm. Yes, that is me!

Weather on the summit of Mt. Washington, December 18th, 2008 4:15pm (5:15pm Eastern):

Temperature: 2.9 degrees F

Wind Speed: 66.7 mph

Wind Chill: -30 degrees F

Prediction on December 21st, 2008:

Temperature: High 0 degrees F, low -5 degrees F

Wind Speed: 15 degrees F

Wind Chill: -13 degrees F

Precipitation Chance: 10% chance of snow

Justin is going nuts right now. He's really hoping that this prediction actually happens. To have only 15 mph winds with only a 10% chance of snow makes the chances of good visibility at the top very good. Hopefully this is the weather we'll get :) Though I am sure it will drastically change tomorrow, as it has done everyday for the past 4 days. In 24 hours we'll be dead asleep getting ready to wake up at 4am to head to the airport with Jennifer and Aeron!

0 comments:

Archive