Tuesday, November 20, 2012

McWane Center

I am so behind on this post.  Like I mentioned earlier, my sister that lives in Tampa came in town for a full week with her son Cooper.  Due to the distance, I’ve only seen Cooper a handful of times in his life and he’s now a year and a half old.  Needless to say, I was SO excited that they were in town for so long.  They stayed at my mom’s house which just so happens to be right in between my house and my work.  I went over there to visit during a lunch break one day, it was that close!  I was so lucky to get to see Jen and Cooper almost every night that they were in town.  I would go pick up Carter after I got off work and we’d both head over to my mom’s to have dinner there and let the kids play.  On Saturday, we decided to go to the McWane Center with the kids.

IMGP7970

My sweet boy :)

IMGP7972

They look SO interested to be there….sarcasm.

IMGP7976

Meet Wilburt.  Cooper’s other half.

IMGP7978

Meet the thumb.  Carter’s other half.

IMGP7980

They loved it!

IMGP7987IMGP7988IMGP7989IMGP7995IMGP7997IMGP8017

We also met our friend Susan and her son, Bastian.  We tried several times to get a good picture and couldn’t.  This is about as good as it was going to get!

IMGP8022

Sweet picture :)

1 comments:

Fiona said...

These photos are all so adorable! I am glad you got to spend that time with them! :)

Archive