Friday, July 6, 2012

#46 and #101 - CHECK!

Number 46 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to breastfeed for a full 6 months.  Well, Carter is now going on 6 1/2 months old and we’re still breastfeeding!  My new goal is to do it for a year, but I don’t know if I’ll make it that long due to pumping.  I’ve expressed my extreme hatred of pumping on the blog in the past and that hasn’t changed.  Working full time makes pumping extremely difficult.  I can never find the time to break away and get in a good 15 minutes to pump.  And most of the time, I forget to!  I used to pump 3 times a day at work and when Carter dropped from 5 feedings a day to 4, I dropped a pumping at work too.  But even still doing it twice a day takes a HUGE toll on me at work.  I would love to do it for a year, but realistically, I’m shooting for 8-9 months.

Number 101 on my list was to get a safe.  Justin and I actually bought one a long time ago, I just never marked it off the list.

IMGP7267

I assure you, the closet floor is NOT the permanent location.  We’re actually going to bolt it to the floor soon.

Two more things off the list!!  Woo hoo!  Hope everyone has had a great 4th of July week!!

0 comments:

Archive