Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3 Years

Three years ago today, Justin and I got married.  I used to think it was so cliché to hear people say how they “married their best friend” but I understand it now.  I’ve always said that I couldn’t be married to anyone else and neither could Justin.  We were perfectly made for eachother.  I mean, I don’t know many couples that consider a two week trip to Africa to climb Kilimanjaro a vacation.  But we do.  We are so alike in so many ways, but in the ways we are different, those differences compliment one another. 

In three years I have married him, traveled the globe with him and had a baby with him.  He is second only to God in my heart. 

wedding photo 1wedding photo2wedding photo3

In past anniversaries, we have traveled to celebrate our anniversary, but this year we couldn’t due to the 7 month old rolling all over our household.  To see our past anniversary celebrations, click here.  So this year, we’re keeping it low key.  On Saturday, my mom is going to take Carter to spend the night at her house while Justin and I catch not one, but TWO movies.  I’ve never done this before!!  Justin really wants to see the movie Ted and the movie Neighborhood Watch so we’re going to see if we can manage seeing both of them back to back (depending on the timing of the flicks). 

I also got these beauties at work today:

anniversary flowers

My pictures from my phone will get much better when I get an I-Phone in September, I promise!!

The past three years have been amazing.  I love my husband more than he will ever know.  He is so patient with me and loves me like no one else can.  He is my rock in this life and I can’t wait to spend so many more years with him. 

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Justin! And enjoy this weekend!

Laura Sue said...

Gah 3 years already?! Doesn't seem like it! Happy anniversary!

Archive