Sunday, January 29, 2012

#65 and #66 - Check

#65 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to re-vamp my blogs look since we’re a family of three now.  I’ve wanted to do this even before Carter was born because I haven’t changed my header in FOREVER.  It was well overdue.  Well, if you’re reading this, you see the new header and background.  I feel like it’s very “boy” since our newest addition is a boy! 

#66 was to enroll Carter in Mother’s Day Out at our church.  We did this last week actually.  Our infant class at church only allows up to 6 infants and it was first come first serve.  Our church members were given a couple of days head start over non-church members.  My mother-in-law was the first person at church the day the enrollment opened to turn in our application as well as the application for the twins and we got spots 1, 2 and 3.  So half of the infant class are in the Morris family.  I’m so glad Carter will be in class with two of his family members.  That makes me feel so much more comfortable leaving him with other kids.  He’ll go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-1pm.  My sweet mother-in-law is our day care provider so we wanted to put him in MDO to give her a few hours twice a week to do things she wants to do so she doesn’t get burned out on taking care of him.  The program starts in September and runs through May, so Carter will be 9 months old when he starts going, a great age I think!!

1 comments:

Brenna Langham said...

Love the new pictures and header! I wish our small town had that! That would be extremely helpful one day for my mom and mother-in-law who will probably be our daycare as well.

Archive