Friday, November 12, 2010

#22 and #96 - CHECK

Number 22 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to go to Sips-N-Strokes. Thursday night, myself along with my friends Ashley, Tiffany, Allyson and Carina did just that. We started out with dinner at Margarita Grill and then headed to the Pelham Sips-N-Strokes. Here's some pics of the event:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Number 96 on my list was to try a glass of wine. I was able to also knock this one out while also knocking out number 22 due to obvious reasons. Pictures is the best way to sum up how this experience went. Behold...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Translation: I am not a fan of wine.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe not the wine part though lol.
Meredith

Jenny Strickland said...

I want to do this so bad!!!!! There is one in Dothan but I always forget about it!

LOVE the wine pictures! LOL! I love wine but I look that way when I drink some types of it! My favorite is Lambrusco!!! Its super good and easy to drink!

A Bride In Boots said...

OMG I just burst into the biggest cackle ever looking at those wine photos. I can just imagine you saying "Dude, how do you DRINK that stuff?" Great painting, too! We got a Sips-n-Strokes in Franklin and I've already been twice!

Archive