Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hiking in Oak Mountain

On Saturday, Justin and I along with our friends Tiffany and Trevor Lobdell decided to do a hike in Oak Mountain. It was a gorgeous day so it was a perfect time to take the top off of the jeeps (the Lobdell's have a jeep also) and take the dogs out for a hike. We did a three hour hike to the highest point in the park. Here's some pics of the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Afterwards, we all went home and showered and had an early dinner at Sumo since none of us had lunch and then went to meet our friends the Williamsons (with baby BR in tow who I swear smiled at me!) and Rob at the bowling alley. It was a pretty awesome weekend overall. I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow but I'm happy that AGAIN I probably won't be working on Saturday. It's been such an unusual year for us this year. We haven't had any 60 hour weeks and working on Saturdays has been optional. Luckily for me, I've been able to get my workloads done during the week so I haven't had to work a single Saturday yet! Only 25 more days until April 15th!!! We get the Friday after the 15th off every year and Justin and I have decided to make that our diving day. We haven't been able to dive at ABWA during the winter because of the cold, but it should be pretty warmed up by then. Then the next weekend is Bonnie and Andrew's joint bachelor/bachelorette party at the beach. Can't wait!!!

0 comments:

Archive