Monday, March 15, 2010

Boredom...

Justin and I are sitting on the couch watching a few TV shows all at the same time (yes, I'm that psycho that changes channels when commercials come on because I cannot watch commercials), and I was looking at some blogs and I found a fun little survey on a blog I was reading. It reminds me of my Top 5 blogpost I did. I like doing things like this because I think it's fun to go back in 5 years or so and see how much I've changed. Here it goes...

Age: 26, will be 27 in a month :(
Bed size: King
Chore I hate: Cleaning baseboards
Dog's name: Gizmo
Essential to start my day: Diet Mountain Dew
Favorite color: Changes frequently...right now I'm digging green
Gold or silver: Silver all the way. Not a fan of gold.
Height: 5'4"
I am: hurting from chest and back from P90X tonight
Job: CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
Kids: First Africa, then we'll talk kids
Living arrangements: Me, the Hubs and the Giz
Mom's name: Sharon
Nickname: Marfie, Bay
Overnight hospital stay: Last one was in February 2004, can't remember before that
Pet peeve: People that aren't grateful for what they have. Life can always be worse people. Appreciate what God gave you and know He has a plan.
Quote from a movie: "You look like a bunch of retards humping a doorknob" ~ Dodgeball, best movie ever
Siblings: 2 pretty awesome sisters
Time I wake up: During busy season, 6am. Outside of busy season, 6:30am (huge difference, I know)
Unique thing about my car: My cross hanging from the rearview mirror was the only thing not completely crushed in my car accident that totaled my Honda. Does God work in mysterious ways or what?!?!?
Vegetable I hate: Asparagus
Reasons I run late: Either I forget to set my alarm, or hit snooze
X-rays I've had: Teeth, Arm, Wrist, Legs
Yummy food I make: I suck at cooking.
Zoo favorite: Giraffes and monkeys

1 comments:

A Bride In Boots said...

Favorite Memory: Do Not You Dare!

Archive