Saturday, February 20, 2010

#47 - CHECK!

Number 47 on my list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days was to grow my hair out long and then chop it all off. DONE!!!

My hair doesn't really grow all that long. However I do think that this was the longest it's been, EVER!

Photobucket

And now....

Photobucket

I have been going to the same hair stylist in Tuscaloosa forever and still go to her. She is truly amazing and knows what will and won't look good. She's always told me that my hair looks better short. She cut off about 4 1/2 inches. I didn't even realize my hair was that long :)

This picture of Justin and I was taken on Valentine's Day before going to church. Justin and I both wore green...on Valentine's Day, which we thought was kind of funny. That night we went to the Comedy Club. It was my first time going to the Comedy Club in Birmingham. We saw a comedian named Etta May. She was HILARIOUS!!! No pictures though, sorry.

Not much going on these days. It's my busy season, but actually, I haven't been as busy as I expected. We usually are working Saturdays by now and banking 60 hours a week. The most we've worked so far is 55 hour weeks and I haven't had to work a Saturday yet! Before I know it, busy season is going to be over. YAY :)

4 comments:

Katie and Cullen said...

Cute cute haircut! I wish mine looked that good short. I've been contemplating cutting it off (not that it's that long anyway, but you know) for a few months and just keep chikening out!

Sh said...

Your hair is super cute- so sophisticated!

A Bride In Boots said...

Omg, Omg, Omg, I LOVE it! I seriously do. I just made an appointment yesterday to do the same thing - something about having the wedding behind me and a big birthday coming up made me say it is time for a change! P.S. Check your email - car questions. Love you!

Unknown said...

LOVE the new do!! So funny that you both wore green on valentine's day!

Archive