Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Tool & Gadget Shower

This past Saturday was me and Justin's tool and gadget shower. It was at the home of one of Justin's best friend's and a groomsman in our wedding, Wade Trimm. Wade's family and Justin's family have been going to church together for years and years and years. Wade hung out with us all the time back in the day when Justin and I were together the first time in high school. Wade's mom and several other women from the church hosted the shower. It was so much fun! I'm glad Justin FINALLY got to open some gifts for him. I tried to go with the whole "whoever opens the gifts has to write the thank you note" but that didn't so much work out for me since Justin is in Mexico now on a mission trip with the church.

Thank you so much to everyone that came and thank you for our gifts! The only shower that Justin and I have left is the shower that my work is throwing for us on July 7th. After that....IT'S OUR WEDDING!!!! I've definitely gotten more excited in the past few weeks. Not that I wasn't excited before, but I guess it's just hit me that I'll be a "Mrs." in less than a month. It's CRAZY! Anyway, here's a few pics from the shower!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, please please please pray for Justin and the church group that are in Mexico right now. Please pray for God to keep them safe and bring my future husband back home :) Thanks!

0 comments:

Archive