Thursday, July 2, 2009

Other things to mark off my list

So I had a couple of other things to mark off my 101 things to do in 1001 days list but just haven't blogged about them. Here are some more I have completed:

26. Get off myspace - I recently removed my profile from myspace. I never get on there and I like facebook much better so I just deleted it along with the twitter account. Twitter was just a little boring for me. I learned how to work it, which was all I wanted to do in the first place, but at the end of the day, one social website is enough for me!

83. Buy new frames for the engagement pictures - I have a few set up in our house and at work. I only framed a couple because I'll probably end up framing more wedding pics than engagement pics.

85. Get a pedicure - I really have only gotten one of these in my entire life and it was for prom my sophomore year in high school. I went on May 30th, 2009 with Lindsey Limbaugh and her bridesmaids and friends for her wedding the next day. I'll get one again for sure before my wedding day. Maybe I'll actually take a picture then :)

None of these were interesting enough to take pictures of or anything like that, but I figured I'd go ahead and cross them off the list anyway. So..........I'm getting married in 23 days. I'm freaking out! There is still so much to do! Having my mom's help has been HUGE in this whole process so shout out to her for all her wonderfulness! Thanks Mom!

We have a meeting with our DJ tonight to go over music and lead out and all that fun stuff. Next week is a big week for wedding related stuff. We have a meeting with Amelia, our photographer, on Monday to go over the timeline of the wedding day and kinds of pictures we'll be taking. Then Tuesday is our LAST shower given by my work :( Sad, I loved the showers, though they took some getting use to. I'm not a huge fan of people staring at me while I open gifts. Wednesday we are having our final meeting with the cake lady to go over the bride and grooms cake. You guys will love the grooms cake. It is made special for Justin and I. Our cake vendor has never ever done a cake like we are getting her to do Sorry, can't spoil the surprise!

It still hasn't really hit me yet that we're getting married this month. Probably because I'm too stressed dealing with the small things to relax. I can't tell you how many times I have daydreamed about our honeymoon in Hawaii. I want to go NOW! We are both incredibly excited to do all the things we're doing. Justin gets home from his mission trip to Mexico today and tomorrow we're going diving at ABWA for the first time together. In between the dives we're doing, we'll be booking our "activities" that we're doing in Hawaii. I don't even think I could tell you which one I'm the most excited about. They're all going to be AMAZING!

0 comments:

Archive